2012 Civic MPG - share your current gas mileage

Going downhill with a tail wind and being pushed by angels...Actually lasted for about 4mi before dropping below 60mpg
6903113642_eb600b2a32.jpg

Si Average getting 25.5 thats going 75 MPH for 40 miles a day
little update, last tank ended on 25.5 this morning with just over 250 miles and just over 10 gallons to fill up. the drive in to work (just about 20 miles) going 75 most of the way and really taking it easy in town...29.5 MPG oh i am so excited!

I'm blown away that I can't get worse than 27 in my Si. I drove the snot out of it today on mountains roads and it's still showing over 27. I took a 50 mile round trip to the doctors and averaged 38. This is one of the reasons I bought this car. It hauls butt and sips gas!

My old car (a 2004 Mazda Tribute) got 14 mpg no matter how I drove it!

I'm blown away that I can't get worse than 27 in my Si. I drove the snot out of it today on mountains roads and it's still showing over 27. I took a 50 mile round trip to the doctors and averaged 38. This is one of the reasons I bought this car. It hauls butt and sips gas!

I drive HWY17 every day and still even in traffic somehow manage to never drop below 27mpg AVG..Better than my WRX ever was.

I can Ive been averaging 22 since I purchased always in vtec:vtec::vtec:

It's straight higway, but I just got back from a business trip and got 39.7 mpg over about 300 miles. That's amazing for a car that can also rip off low 6 sec 0-60 times. At least it is to me. Loving this car. It seems to be getting even better as it breaks in. I just clicked over 1600 miles.

My total average for 1900 miles is 28.3, mostly city/traffic commuting, a little hwy.

Never could average better than about 21.5 in my WRX

Driving like I usually do which is not good! I got 30mpg between highway and city, to and from work today. Tomorrow I'll try to drive like a normal person and see what happens! This is the main reason I traded in my truck for this, I was getting under 14mpg in my Silverado, even if I babied it I was only seeing 16mpg.

My 2012 Civic EX 4 dr is getting 30 mpg in my daily mixed city (60%), hwy (40%) driving.
35 mpg on pure hwy trip.
I'm a very conservative driver, and a bit disappointed with this mileage.
900 miles on the odometer, now.

Back