Godspeed Camber Arm Owners - Beware

thanks for

I see, I'll be getting the fiber washers this weekend

thanks anyways
They should work quite well. I'll definitely post an update when I get a solution for alternative bushings.

**UPDATE** More problems

After one winter season, I went to check the cambers arms. A c-clip rusted and broke off. Godspeed did not coat the c-clips with zinc which is why they corroded very quickly.
IMG_20140414_112324750_zps4uf0vwbx.jpg

The other side shows the rusted c-clip but it is still in tact.
IMG_20140414_112348218_HDR_zpspqdeiapn.jpg

I'll be in the market for better camber arms. Sorry to say guys, but these camber arms are pure garbage. I only had these arms since last March 2013 so it's only been a little over one year...

Hopefully, better c-clips can fix the problem.

These bushings are used for 1988-1998 Ford F-Superduty and 1985-1998 F-350. I want to confirm that the ones I have fit before you guys start buying these. The ones I have are being sold by MOOG. But the red ones should be just as good and are about half the price. The sleeves in these kits are too small. You can use the GSP ones.

http://www.moog-suspension-parts.co...ame&Sec=3997&gclid=CL2GmoPdvroCFQif4AodwDkAEw
K80034_lg.png

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ens-4-7115r?seid=srese1&gclid=CJ-DwcvcvroCFYSd4AodkF4AVw
ens-4-7115r_xl.jpg

Again. Wait for a confirmation before you guys start buying these.
Now I'm forced to do this. The bushings won't fit exactly, they'll need to be cut and sanded down for the best fit. It will be another small project. At least I still have some extra camber arm parts laying around. I just need to buy a die grinding kit, c-clips, and a caliper. Lol.
IMG_20140415_120405805_zps85ishsmi.jpg

Luckily I seen that coming and sprayed the arms with undercoating. Besides the squeaks here and there mine are holding up decent.

I thought the hardware were zinc coated, but I should have known that they weren't.

Yep... I hated my GSP's. I highly recommend the Megans. The bushings are much better quality in my opinion. One thing I'd recommend with them is painting any exposed silver metal black (or any color of your choice) to eliminate any surface rust down the road.

Gross. Rust everywhere.
vu3u2azy.jpg

9ytatane.jpg

I installed new bushings. A lot of cutting was involved to make them fit correctly especially with the thicker washers.
e4y6udes.jpg

5aju5epa.jpg

This material has durometer between 100 and 105. It's not polyurethane.

I coated my bushings and clips with grease before winter and they held up just fine. But I did have issues with them before, you get what you pay for.
If I could go back, I'd get Megans, but it's not worth it to change now.

Skunk2 will give you the same issues.

Back