I'm baaaack! '15 Si Sedan Version 2.2

I want that mirror. I looked into that a while ago.
They can be cheap and the install is easy. I think I paid $30 for this one but that was back in 2016 or so. Just get one that comes with the pig tail that connects tot he back of the mirror.

I basically connected the 2 positive wires together and ran that and the ground wire to the fuse panel in the car. Used an "add a tap" thing and that was it.

Decided not wait and installed the rear view mirror today. Seems to work just fine.

Do you know if there are wiring harness differences between the stock auto-dimming mirror and the one with Homelink?

My auto-dimmer is clouding up inside and could likely use a replacement as I prep the Civic to sell. Will be looking at either just the auto-dimmer or Homelink, which ever I can get cheaper.

Do you know if there are wiring harness differences between the stock auto-dimming mirror and the one with Homelink?

My auto-dimmer is clouding up inside and could likely use a replacement as I prep the Civic to sell. Will be looking at either just the auto-dimmer or Homelink, which ever I can get cheaper.

That I don't know. I've only messed with this one that is a Gentex brand. They supply a couple car manufacturers.

I know newer ones have 5 or 6 wires were mine only has 3 wires. But the 5/6 wire ones have directional arrow, homelink, auto dim and lights all built in to the mirror.

That I don't know. I've only messed with this one that is a Gentex brand. They supply a couple car manufacturers.

I know newer ones have 5 or 6 wires were mine only has 3 wires. But the 5/6 wire ones have directional arrow, homelink, auto dim and lights all built in to the mirror.
Thanks for the insight

Nice. Could get real fancy and do black stitching to do the reverse of the black with red stitching.

I’m reached out to the company that has the material to see if they have the black material.

I’ve cleaned the material on the center arm rest and still looks dirty. Prob needs a replacement. Might try cleaning it again if I can get a hold of a wet-vac cleaning machine.

I’m reached out to the company that has the material to see if they have the black material.

I’ve cleaned the material on the center arm rest and still looks dirty. Prob needs a replacement. Might try cleaning it again if I can get a hold of a wet-vac cleaning machine.
Just make it red!

Looks great. Mine looks awful. I love those red inserts they did for the 2014+ Si’s.

Back