Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

I installed the NRG fender washers. It requires drilling to make the hole bigger for the rivets to go through.
7evyhyha.jpg

I also washed my car. It wasn't supposed to be raining, but now it is....

I like those! Well done sir!

You know.... Maybe that's what I should do to mine. I got them on today and at first I was like wow it looks good. Then I said wait I'm not sure if I'm feeling them. Maybe painting them would change my mind.

It might be a significant change in looks. I already bought a can of fiji blue pearl paint and touch up paint on automotivetouchup.com.

I might consider these for my car. How much did it run you? If you don't mine me asking

pm'ing.

That's the 2nd NRG product that is installed on my car. The NRG knob is just awesome and I've had it for a while now. I don't think there's any other NRG items I'm interested in though besides the NRG DME Camber arms.

Reactions: 5SK
Mine will be black using vht header primer, base paint, and clear. Lol.

Reactions: 5SK
Got the winter crap cleaned out of the engine bay. I also took the yellow overlays off and installed yellow PIAA bulbs. The overlays aren't much fun to take off. It's a bit hard to tell during the day but the fogs seem a lot brighter with the bulbs vice the overlays.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1399150836.300054.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1399150853.308128.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1399150879.389937.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1399150879.389937.jpg
    906.5 KB · Views: 20
Did a nice job on the engine bay. Those(any) overlays are always going to filter light, were as the PIAA aren't filtering anything, it's all about getting some colour from the light itself.

Thanks @Monk. Simple Green does the trick every time. It was a real mess after the winter we had.

I liked the look of the overlays but I'm not sure how functional they were. From what I've seen from the bulbs, they should be better like you said.

Got the winter crap cleaned out of the engine bay. I also took the yellow overlays off and installed yellow PIAA bulbs. The overlays aren't much fun to take off. It's a bit hard to tell during the day but the fogs seem a lot brighter with the bulbs vice the overlays.

View attachment 36431View attachment 36432

I have PIAA yellow fog light bulbs and they're awesome! Worth it!

JDM shift knob I snagged from my 8th gen before I had to let it go. Disappointed because it had a bunch of scratches on it, soooo I covered them. Hope it holds up from use. If not, no harm no foul. Gotta love PLASTI DIP.
photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

Back