• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Danglyzoidberg

Nova Scotia, Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Rats! I missed it. Maybe I'll give them a call and see if there's something that they can still do.
They have a lot of deals on all the time. I follow them on instagram, and to be honest is the only reason I knew about the Valentines day deal. Since then they have had a deal on the 2 emblems and steering wheel one as well, I think they currently have something similar which includes an iphone home button cover, if I am not mistaken.

W3R0

WA
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Paid the $33 the Washington State Department of Licensing requires me to pay to finalize the transfer of the title from AHFS to my name.
haaa! I payed mine off a few months ago and still havent transferred. I'm just being lazy

gusgus

Well last night I did my STI lip! :love:

where you get the STI LIP?????????

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I installed the NRG fender washers. It requires drilling to make the hole bigger for the rivets to go through.

I also washed my car. It wasn't supposed to be raining, but now it is....