Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

The spray is also good for the engine bay and exterior trims. Maybe the tires, if you'd like the black (not too shiny) look. I haven't tried that yet though.

I spray it on a microfiber towel to make sure that I apply the protectant evenly. You can also spray to the trims directly. But I don't really do that because I don't want to end up spraying between gaps and creases. Lol. Then I wipe off everything with a clean microfiber cloth.
sounds good to me. I can definitely take this approach the next time I clean my interior. thanks!

Installed my grfxp yellow fog overlays. Did the soapy water method. Turned out ok, I couldn't get out all the soapy water afterward. I turned on the lights n got most of it out. Now there are little bubbles, but the overlay is on there pretty good. I can live with the bubbling.

Pics!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350964905.191575.jpg

Car was washed n waxed n rainxed at the car wash today. First time I went to a hand car wash. I armoralled her interior.

put winter wheels on

IMG_0473.jpg

tomorrow taking it to get washed...

Installed winter tires and wheels late Saturday / early Sunday a.m. Sprayed every nook and cranny with rust proofing Sunday afternoon, have to get ready for that ugly white stuff. Made all of 760 kms on the factory tires and wheels before swapping to the winters.

Put in the Honda/WeatherTech Digital Fit mats. I have to say I was a bit reluctant to pay 200 for some rubber mats but they're worth every penny, the fit is perfect and they seem very deep and adequate for the winter that is almost knocking on our doors, on some harder than others. Really excited about them :)

Highly recommend them!

Installed winter tires and wheels late Saturday / early Sunday a.m. Sprayed every nook and cranny with rust proofing Sunday afternoon, have to get ready for that ugly white stuff. Made all of 760 kms on the factory tires and wheels before swapping to the winters.

Did you downsize or kept the original recommended spec? Either way good idea :)

Back