Installed a few interior/engine odds and ends

IMG_0548_zps61c64164.jpg

IMG_0552_zpsda9bf6ae.jpg

IMG_0561_zps2d80c091.jpg

IMG_0551_zps09c7019a.jpg
IMG_0554_zps956a62d1.jpg

Good stuff guys. Keep em coming!

Spent most of the day washing and waxing it. Got a workout too! lol

After all that work the car is happy like a shiny new silver dollar.

Didn't do it today but yesterday, took my car in to get the front end repainted. Having the hood, fenders, and roof done under warranty and the bumper is coming out of pocket. By the way this is my 07 Si. Can't wait to get it back and see how nice it looks once again. The paint has looked rough for the past few years. Also once it gets back have to detail the rest of it to get it all looking good.

i guess i should clarify 30k is the honda number, i usually tell them just leave the filter on the seat, bill me for the part and ill put it in, dont need to pay them labor on it in addition to the overpriced filter

Exactly. I usually $12 for the filter so I buy a couple and replace it at least once a year. 2 mins to replace and save myself $130 for what the dealer wants to charge. What a ripoff!

Stopped at the dealer today, got the parts dept to order the fog light kit with the painted garnishes for my car. ( LX 4 door ) When the kit is in, they are going to give me a call. Really leaning towards having them install the kit, since it's winter, and I have better things to do with my time.

^Wow. DIY!

My battery keeps dying bc it's cold. Good thing I have a portable jumper. Now I'm recharging it at home, which will take maybe 12 hours. Lol.

^Wow. DIY!

My battery keeps dying bc it's cold. Good thing I have a portable jumper. Now I'm recharging it at home, which will take maybe 12 hours. Lol.

I would check the battery or alternator since it does not seem normal. Unless it is under -4 F all the time and sits in the wind it should last. I used to park a car outside always and at temps of -31 F (-35 C) for weeks and battery was ok, it was a 89 Tercel :). Drove it daily and alternator was working fine.

My alternator is less than a year old. Lol. I haven't driven my car since Christmas. I was only driving it for short distances so it did not charge up well.

My alternator is less than a year old. Lol. I haven't driven my car since Christmas. I was only driving it for short distances so it did not charge up well.

Yeah that makes sense then. I am anal about start and stop rituals I turn off everything before I turn off the engine and this way all is off when turning it on. Not sure how important that is but I have the habit from my old car days :) I drive the car less then 6 miles on regular days but I park it inside. I do try to drive as often as I can I love to drive regardless of where and I want to drive it more than my work commute for the battery charge reasons. I have one of those portable batteries/portable jumpers as well :)

Back