Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Just be aware that adding a dp in CA will mean never passing smog again, unless by some miracle the part is sanctioned by CARB. There's even a new law on the books (as of about a week ago) that any professional tune or reflash (even with zero bolt-ons) that afters the original ECU will automatically cause it to fail a test. Or is there already a way to get around that?

i think i developed a good friendship with my local smog guy when i had to get smogged a month ago (; but idk if we’re THAT cool yet

downpipe has been shipped lol should be here Aug 1st

I added the social media sticker. I also had to get the bumper quick release clips. Crappy part about it I paid a shop and their not even on both sides. So much for the fenders now.

227424454_1144739806052478_2992309465328920807_n.jpg

cars at dttuned right now in Ontario. getting downpipe/flashpro install and tune

Love how it sounds now perfect deep growl to it. idk what i am stock probably 170 at best plus it was hot as hell at time of dyno. 382FBAD6-AAE1-45C8-8402-EB982F5A8C52.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been curious to know if a catted downpipe with a 3 inch cat back would drone.

Quick question, does anyone know if a fuse should should be aiming downwards (picture 1) or upwards (picture 2).

Fuse box is from a 10th civic but this question applies to 2012-2015 civics. I dont have those lightbulb testers to check at this moment. I have it pointed downward but worried something may blow up.

upload_2017-11-22_17-49-56-png-png-png.301839

feh7fqu-jpg-jpg.301838

I'm not sure if the orientation matters as some have mentioned, though here is a picture of the hardwiring for my dashcam.

Attachments

• IMG_20210831_234911.jpg
    IMG_20210831_234911.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
My 13 Si is around 90k miles. In the past couple weeks, I've changed the clutch fluid, coolant, and transmission fluid. Also replaced the front corner/amber bulbs because one burnt out, which was a big PITA. Upcoming is a full brake job with brake fluid, as well as replacing the PCV valve. Also having the dealership replace the suspension. The service desk person I spoke to has never heard of the Honda HFP suspension before and thought it was aftermarket, and has to check if his technician is willing to do it... smh

:oops: where's in coming from?
looks like one of the oil lines running between the sump and reservoir, but theres something more forward nearer the transmission leaking too, when running its leaking enough to make a small pool but off its just the normal old porsche drips, i dont have enough catch cans to drain all 12+ quarts of oil without making an environmental disaster level spill so its going to be TPC Racing's problem to sort out

IMG_5777.jpeg

I'm at Honda for an oil change. No I don't do it myself - I don't have a garage or driveway. I don't mind paying for it.

But the point was to say on the white board in the waiting room they have "Attention Honda Guests - We are currently in desperate (underlined) need of CR-V's, Accord's and Civic's. We will pay top $$$ & offer a free (underlined) appraisal while you wait!"

But... When I turned onto the lot I noticed it's basically empty.. like usually this dealership has like 0 parking spots due to the inventory they have... Not now :(

Back