Suspension help!

Someone on the other forum was selling a set never used for a great price.

That's my plan down the road. Because I didn't wanna spend all the money at once. My factory dampers only have 7500 miles on them

springs are installed and now i have -2.60 and -2.11 on my left and right rear camber. and two alignment shops have told me they can do anything unless i use a camber kit for the rear... how is it being adjusted without new arms??

springs are installed and now i have -2.60 and -2.11 on my left and right rear camber. and two alignment shops have told me they can do anything unless i use a camber kit for the rear... how is it being adjusted without new arms??

Get the godspeed arms....about $160. And the front camber ingals ~$30.

I still haven't got my alignment,,, lol, waiting to throw in my shocks.

Last edited:
ohh lol that makes sense. i just ordered the godspeed arms from their facebook page for 140 shipped lol its a great deal. they have a coupon code.

Its "8THCAMBER" I typed in godspeed facebook on google and clicked until I found their page

i put the code in twice. at check out and one other time and i was only charged 140 to my paypal.

Damn :( that's what it was for me but I can remember what I did upon check out but I put the code in twice and I ended up being charged 140. It shipped this afternoon via snail mail Im hoping to get it mon or tues to fix this madness my rear tires are experiencing lol

Hope mine get here Tuesday for the Koni install, Got shipping confirmation today. Those are stock tires???

Back