2012+ Civic Downpipe List With Product Info & Links

Update on my progress (it's been a while). Final got flashpro and am only a few cals in with Vit but I can say the car is more fun to cruise mainly because Rev hang is gone! Other than that I can say the FR catless has awesome review by Vit and from what I understand most after market exhausts won't do much for power. I am looking to drowned out that damn ed whistle from the downpipe though, somewhat regret not going cates even for sacrificed power.

i was planning to match up a skunk 2 dp with my megabomb exhaust but after hearing multiple stories about breaks at the welds i second guessed my choice
I have a 2k miles on the Axion catless and no issues. Now I'm looking into adding resonators to quiet the whole thing up a bit.

I'm waiting on my Invidia N1 3" exhaust coming Wednesday. Thinking about the full race dp. Did you go cat or catless? And does the cat make it pointless to change from stock?
I got the full-race down pipe Catless and I love it. And for the one with the cat you will still have in increased amount of HP/TQ it's a bigger pipe with a High flow Cat. You will smell the burnt fuel but it's not bad with the catless. It's only really notable when you have the Windows down and you get on it Hard and come to a stop fast.

I just did some research and only found a dc header but no down pipe ? Can I just go by with the one piece only?
http://www.dcsports.com/CompetitionParts/HCD5526_Honda.html
that pipe goes from the exhaust manifold to your exhaust. There isn't a normal 4 port "header" on the car. It's just a single outlet to a catalytic converter on back to the rest of the exhaust.

first pic is the exhaust port going to a catalytic converter. The second pic shows the rest of the exhaust piping. The dc will change out the first picture of the cat.

0f2ce23e20a8a38525249b35674188b9.gif

dcbc212280ecef83c4682a7f865a9e92.gif

The dc is a downpipe/"header" for your car. Your stock exhaust will bolt to that. The dc will delete your catalytic converters, so if you're in an area with emissions testing you'll fail.

So do you think I just stick to regular size piping of 2inch and not go to 2.5 size piping after installing the header?Which works best?

The 2012+ Has what's called a Bell mouth downpipe. The "manifold" is technically part of the block.WP_20150506_17_55_14_Raw.jpg WP_20150506_17_55_14_Raw.jpg WP_20150507_18_06_10_Raw.jpg

Back